Scarborough, ON | Contract
Our client, within the education industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a .NET Specialist to join their reputable organization on a contract basis in Scarborough. The .NET Specialists will assist a development team to complete a .NET based application for the organization’s libraries.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organization that will help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Assist a development team to complete a .NET based application for the organization’s libraries
- Use programming methodologies and language and adhere to coding standards
- Comply with project life cycle methodology in all planning steps
- Identify/troubleshoot application related issues
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 3 years of related experience working on application development projects in an IT environment
- Expertise in the design and development of Web Applications using Microsoft and Web Development technologies
- Solid experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in application and data architecture standards, methodologies, best practices and frameworks
- Excellent problem solver and team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in Microsoft technology will be an asset (i.e Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.