Analyst/Developer - Generic - 3
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Role: Service Now Programmer/Developer
Location: Scarborough, ON
Duration: 6 Months (possibility of extension)
Pay Rate: Up To $70/hr. (INC)
- Create and maintain event sources within Service Now.
- Identify and expand processes for alert to incident creation.
- Create custom rules to promote events to alerts and then alerts to incidents based on business need.
- Create task templates based on alert types and assignment group requirements.
- Research alert remediation processes and automate where applicable using workflow techniques.
- Work with Service Now administrators to integrate with Service Mapping and Dashboards.
- Escalates issues in effective and efficient manner
- Minimum 2+ years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator.
- Experience configuring core ServiceNow modules Event Management, Service Mapping, etc.
- Strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures.
- Implementing ServiceNow Event Management preferred.
- Advanced Scripting/ Reporting and other classes area highly recommended.
- Experience with using and obtaining data from ServiceNow.
- Experience with processes involving problem identification, recovery, escalation and resolution.
- Able to function well in a fast-paced and adaptive environment.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Must have hands on experience in Developing and Programming in Service Now
2) Senior Developer- 7 + years
3) Prefers previous exp with large projects with service now
5) ITIL and ServiceNow would be great, FI/Banks
6) Good communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.