Toronto, ON | Contract
Type: 5-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization in Ontario, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an Application Architect to join their prestigious organization on a contract basis. The Application Architect will provide a range of architectural consulting services and support.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
- Produce all logical and physical Enterprise Architecture artefacts as per requirements
- Maintaining repository of diagrams and artefacts as per information management requirements.
- Assist with coordination and merging of Enterprise Architecture deliverables across IFIS Infrastructure Refresh and BI project streams and operational sustainment activities.
- Lead the development of artefacts, coordinate activity streams, educate teams on deliverables, identify architecture conflicts, weaknesses, unexploited opportunities and develop an architecture management strategy;
- Maintain a repository of diagrams and artefacts as per information management requirements;
- Participate in the review and update of the IFIS Baseline Architecture (IBA) artefacts from the IFIS Infrastructure Refresh project as well as the other ongoing initiatives, such as the Business Intelligence (BI) Modernization project;
- Assist with coordination and merging of Enterprise Architecture deliverables across IFIS Infrastructure Refresh and BI Modernization project streams, FMBM projects and operational sustainment activities;
- Develop artefacts, coordinate activity streams, educate teams on deliverables, identify architecture conflicts, weaknesses, unexploited opportunities;
- Lead the projects through the appropriate Enterprise Architectural governance checkpoints (ACT/ARB);
- Provide documentation for Cluster and Corporate checkpoints and make presentations to cluster and corporate architecture committees;
- Ensure internal staff receives comprehensive knowledge transfer on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in developing enterprise architecture deliverable (e.g. artifacts) Experience leading projects through Enterprise Architecture practices and governance
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal: clear, concise and jargon-free
- Ability to communicate concepts and details to clients, development team and testing team
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Demonstrated ability to work with functional and technical teams; participate in a large teams and work closely with other individual team members
- Strong ability to work under pressure, work with aggressive time lines, and be adaptive to change
- Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to
- resolve technical problems
- Strong understanding of ERPs with a focus on Oracle Financial Systems, Oracle EBusiness Suite (eBS), Discoverer and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Working knowledge and experience in developing the business, information, application, technology and security artefacts
- Experience developing architecture strategies
- Experience planning and estimating architecture activities for large projects, programs/ portfolios
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.