Business Analyst - 3
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Downtown, Toronto
Duration: 6 Months
Minimum of 7-10 years of industry experience.
1. Handle day-to-day requests from Capital Markets staff including ad hoc queries, report design and general user support.
2. Assist with the Client Value System build by managing and assisting with project deliverables, suggesting system improvements and performing reconcilations.
3. Work with business line and data quality team to validate that source information is correct and consistently reported.
4. Grow analytic capabilities of business to guide more data driven decision making.
- Solid understanding of Capital Markets products, services, and organizational structure
- A proven ability to understand complex business problems and provide insightful and influential analysis
- Must have project management experience
- Must have advanced Excel and database querying skills including good SQL. Experience using business intelligence tools (Ex. Tableau, Business Objects) is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines
1. A recognized under-graduate degree in business, commerce, finance or a related discipline.
2. A recognized post-graduate or masters degree in business, commerce, finance, or a related discipline, MBA, CFA and/or FRM would be an asset.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-7 years of overall experience
2) Knowledge of financial instruments
3) Reporting BI tools (manager open to any)
4) BI/FI- preference will be given to candidates coming from the cap markets
5) Microsoft Office (Excel), Tableu
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: HKAResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.