Business Analyst - 4
Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Role: Business Analyst – 4
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: Up To $65/hr. (INC)
The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Previous Reconciliation experience from banking industry- Internal Reconciliations (within various groups of the Bank, FO/MO/BO, Cash, Security, Trade/Positions, clearing house recons etc.) -External Recons (between bank and counter parties, Regulator or any other 3rd party).
2) Strong Data Analysis & BA skills
3) Experience in Agile methodology or open to quickly learn and adapt accordingly
4) Details of their previous experience in any Reconciliation engine like TLM, Sungard’s IntelliMatch, Ariba, Corona. Preferably TLM.
5) 8-10 years OVERALL experience and 4-5 within Technology reconciliation
6) Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.