Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 6 Months
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• 8-10 years’ experience required
• Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Previous Reconciliation experience from banking industry- Internal Reconciliations (within various groups of the Bank, FO/MO/BO, Cash, Security, Trade/Positions, clearing house recons etc) -External Recons (between bank and counterparties, Regulator or any other 3rd party).
2) Strong data analysis & BA skills
3) Experience in Agile methodology or open to quickly learn and adapt accordingly
4) Details of their previous experience in any Reconciliation engine like TLM, IntelliMatch, Ariba, Corona.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: HKAResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.