Business System Analyst - 1 Year Contract
Scarborough, Ontario | Temporary
Title: Business systems Analyst
Location: Scarborough, ON
Duration: 1 Year
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• HW / SW setup
• Incident / plog management
• Change management
• Oprational SLA enforcement experience, Security trends know how preferable.
• Incident management ticketing experience
• Technical know how ideal (SQL, Java, AIX scripting, Job Scheduling in Wintel environments)
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) Intermediate level BA
2) Risk Management (highly preferred)
3) OMDM, bank background and change management within IT
4) Great Communication Skills (bilingual in Spanish preferred)
5) Nice to have: Agile, SQL, task scheduling in windows, websphere server, xml,
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: HKAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.