Business System Analyst
Toronto, ON | Contract
Business System Analyst
Number of Positions: 2
Type: 20-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two Business System Analysts to join their esteemed organization on a long-term contract in Toronto. The Business System Analysts will provide expertise and support to the technical teams and business clients throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis and summary.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Provide expertise and support to the technical teams and business clients throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis and summary.
- Participate in projects, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of work completed by other technical team members
- Maintain effective working relationships with the business to discuss and resolve issues, understand current state and business processes, identify future needs and opportunities to fully support business data and report needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Conduct system, integration, and data analysis;
- Interface between IT and Business stakeholders to facilitate discussion, work on findings and translate requirements to technical specifications.
- Interface between development and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approaches to solutioning technical requirements on Mainframe.
- Interface with Quality Assurance (QA) to investigate defects, provide clarification and ensure solution alignment to technical requirements/artifacts.
- Facilitate discussion with SMEs to obtain sign-offs;
- Work on reports and presentation materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field
- 10+ years’ experience as a systems analyst
- 5+ years working either in support and/or project roles for Mainframe solutions
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process mapping, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Influential skills include conflict management, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of systems analysis and design principles, practices, methods, and techniques
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.