Client Server Developer - Senior - RECRUITED - CAN
Montreal, QC | Temporary
Duration: 6 months
- Coding and unit testing of the application
- Technical systems analysis
- Participation in design discussions and creating or reviewing design documentation
- Support of testing activities.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of C# programing and information technology experience
- Experience using an Enterprise Service Bus platform such as SofwareAG WebMethods
- Proficient knowledge and experience in:
- .NET (1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.5)
- Design documentation and UML diagrams
- Data modeling
- Working knowledge of a number of different technologies such as :
- SOAP based web services.
- Enterprise Service Bus Platforms
- ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC)
- MSSQL 2008 or later, including stored procedures.
- XML, XSLT and schemas
- Web server configuration experience in IIS 6.0 and later.
- Test driven development
- Design pattern and dependency injection
- Excellent problem analysis and trouble shooting skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: HKAResum@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.