Digital Content Coordinator
Toronto, ON | Contract
Digital Content Coordinator
Our client, a major organization within government, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Digital Content Coordinator to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the growth of the company’s online presence and social media; bring innovative thinking while working closely with Communications and key internal departments to create and execute the most effective content strategies with the goal of audience engagement and development on digital platforms.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
Key Responsibilities for Digital Content Coordinator:
- Support and maintain company’s online properties
- Gather digital content from stakeholders, ensuring content is translated and correct.
- Assist in updating content and maintaining all digital properties, including user administration.
- Ensure content is up-to-date and of the highest quality.
- Ensure content is optimal in terms of design, load time and accessibility.
- Administrative tasks
- Prepare administrative documents i.e. meeting agendas and other supporting documentation.
- Organize and file invoices and other administrative documentation.
- Relationship building and communications
- Build relationship with web team and other stakeholders.
- Build confidence and trust with internal stakeholders.
- Build and foster positive relations with external vendors and agencies.
- Provide web design and User Experience (UX) support
- Provide web design support for Web Designer and internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Digital Content Coordinator:
- Minimum College diploma in Web Management, Web Development or Web Design
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent is an asset.
- 3 years of web design/development experience
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills in working with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Must have experience with content management systems (CMS) – DotNetNuke (DNN) is preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to support any web updates.
- Must be able to work within a fast-past environment, with high expectation for results
- Working skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Forward-thinker, high degree for attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS) – Moodle, specifically.
- A general understanding of web development lifecycle principles as it pertains to Internet Browser compliancy and web user accessibility.
- A good understanding of email marketing and the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Understanding of French language is an asset, but not required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.