Greater Toronto Area, ON | Direct Hire
Location: Toronto and/or Remote Option
Type: Full Time Permanent
Our client, in the investment management industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a GUI Developer to join their prestigious organization on full time permanent opportunity in Toronto. The ideal candidate will be proficient in UX/UI design concepts and have the necessary skills to impact the organization’s new application development.
This organization values positivity and cares about its people and therefore offers above market value salary and amazing opportunity for bonus along with benefits. On top of that, you’ll have the opportunity to work remotely in the comfort of your own home if you want to!
Key Responsibilities for GUI Developer:
- Collaborate with the business and development staff and other engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Take ownership of existing trading applications and tools
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Translate vision into reality through the entire development process from conception to deployment
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based websites/applications based on usability
- Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot, improve usability
- Implement strategies for gathering feedback to innovate solutions for users and customers
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create quality mockups and prototypes, that ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI design.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies both within our industry and beyond
- Write functional requirement documents and guides, and promote usability best practices and standards
- Other Duties as assigned.
Requirements for GUI Developer:
- 3 to 5 years UI/ UX / Web App development experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer (Please share your portfolio, GitHub etc) Hands on experience with markup languages
- 2 to 5 years of C#, WPF experience
- Both front and backend graphical experience
- In-depth understanding of responsive design
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of integrity and autonomy
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Database experience desired
- Banking and/or Investing, and/or trading firm background is a nice to have
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.