IT Business System Analyst
Toronto, ON | Contract
IT Business System Analyst
Number of Positions: 2
Type: 5-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two IT Business System Analysts to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have proven experience implementing Guidewire solutions. This role will be responsible for mapping end-to-end business process, gathering and documenting requirements, and conducting a Fit Gap analysis.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
- Provide expertise and support to the technical teams and business clients throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis and summary.
- Participate in projects, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of work completed by other technical team members
- Maintain effective working relationships with the business to discuss and resolve issues, understand current state and business processes, identify future needs and opportunities to fully support business data and report needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Conduct system and data analysis;
- Interface between IT and Business stakeholders to facilitate discussion, analyze findings and translate requirements to technical specifications.
- Interface between development and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approaches to finding technical solution requirements on SharePoint.
- Interface with Quality Assurance (QA) to investigate defects, provide clarification and ensure solution alignment to technical requirements/artifacts.
- Facilitate discussion with SMEs to obtain sign-offs;
- Participate in project, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity
- Work on reports and presentation materials.
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a systems analyst
- Experience with Guidewire a must have
- 3+ years working either in support and/or project roles for SharePoint solutions
- Proven experience with end-to-end business process mapping, business and technical requirements analysis, business forecasting, modeling, verification and methodology and product development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Influential skills include conflict management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of systems analysis and project principles, practices, methods and techniques.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.