IT Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON | Contract
IT Systems Analyst
Type: 6-Month Contract
Our client, a modern organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an IT Systems Analyst to join their innovative organization on a 6-month contract in the heart of Toronto. The IT Systems Analyst in coordination with a project team, will facilitate in end-to-end process reviews, participate in workshops to validate business requirements (as-is / to-be), perform fit/gap analyses, document and liaise with business and technical teams in facilitating in the delivery of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The role will also be responsible for the administration of the existing implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2009.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of major projects that will enhance the urban atmosphere and communities of Toronto. As this opportunity is within the public sector, you will also gain valuable experience for your professional portfolio.
Key Responsibilities for IT Systems Analyst:
- Perform Navision administration functions that include all appropriate security measures.
- Training employees on use of the new ERP and troubleshoot any problems that arise.
- Participate in workshops to validate business requirements (process, functional, organizational)
- Participate in end to end process reviews, develop detailed end to end process maps
- Participate in meetings to gather relevant information to ensure as-is processes are understood and documented,
- and the to-be business process design is appropriate and optimal
- Perform fit/gap analysis between business requirements and newly select ERP
- Participate in design efforts by developing detailed process flows, activity lists, user scenarios/use cases,
- functional designs and business processes and procedures
- Assist project team in the delivery of the newly selected ERP solution
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for IT Systems Analyst:
- College or university degree in a related field
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2009 and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project and Visio
- 3-5 years’ business analyst experience or being a subject matter expert
- 5-10 years’ systems analysts experience in ERP solutions
- Exposure to various ERP systems, including but not limited to MS Dynamics Navision and MS Dynamics 365
- Exposure to Supply Chain functions such as procurement, finance and accounting
- Strong internal and external customer service skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication, reading and comprehensive skills.
- Ability to be part of a team in a broader public-sector environment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.