Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Location: Toronto or Mississauga
Number of Positions: 2
Type: 6-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two Implementation Analysts to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in the heart of Toronto or Mississauga. The Implementation Analysts will ensure that deployments of new applications or upgrades are planned and carried out in an effective manner, following appropriate change control and release procedures.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
Key Responsibilities for Implementation Analyst:
- Contributes to the formulation of Implementation Strategies and Plans by utilizing technical expertise and knowledge of Implementation standards and best practices.
- Provides effort estimation in areas of expertise.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for automation of repeated/manual tasks.
- Packages & releases code and configuration following technical documentation including process work flow and error recovery procedures. Develops and utilizes build and deployment automation on all projects, including shared libraries for multi-project use.
- Leads the Implementation Support team & junior team members during implementations, promoting the use of change management philosophies with an understanding of the changes required, taking into consideration the severity and impact on client.
- Acting as an SME in multiple application areas, disseminates build and deployment automation concepts to Development, Test and Project Management teams on all applicable projects. Educates Development & Test teams in self-service functionality, liaising with the IT infrastructure team when necessary to ensure resource availability.
- Contributes to project SDLC deliverables such as configuration and deployment guide, and implementation strategy. Consults the Project team on proper use of enterprise change management, SDLC process and artifacts.
- Contributes to architectural designs
- Investigates and resolves technical problems which can potentially span multiple application areas with an understanding of the changes required by following technical documentation including process work flow and error recovery procedures.
- Actively participates in the resolution of incidents and problems within the change management process by performing root cause analysis & providing documentation to the appropriate teams.
- Creates and maintains deployment and support documentation.
- Provides support to Development and Testing teams during project execution by performing Acceptance Testing.
- Provides post implementation support by ensuring the environments are protected and negating client impact.
- Acting as an SME, participates in providing on-call support to clients when an incident / error occurs, liaising with Application Vendors when necessary.
- Contributes to developing Training Strategies and Plans
- Provides training to implementation and support staff
- Other duties as required
Requirements for Implementation Analyst:
- Unix/Linux command line experience
- Basic scripting skills required
- Skill or experience with orchestration and automation tools (IPSoft IPCenter, Ansible) would be an asset
- Excellent conceptual thinking
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.