Toronto, ON | Contract
Type: 18 Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the education industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Program Manager to join their IT services department to oversee the technical aspects of two enterprise-wide ERP projects and lead the collaboration strategy across the various enterprise project teams, coordinating the requirements for services from operational technology groups, actively participate in the ERP project governance and providing leadership of the enterprise project teams to manage information, timelines and resources that are shared.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Effective day-to-day engagement in ERP projects to ensure oversight, strategic and operational alignment, capacity management of the technical resources and issue resolution
- Lead reviews with PMOs, executive sponsors and stakeholders to identify issues, risks and actions that require their assistance.
- Actively participate in governance structure lead by the PMOs, provide status and budget updates and manage expenditure within agreed spending plans.
- Ensure and balance the availability of the required skills and competencies across the ERP project teams.
- Lead the collaboration of the enterprise project teams, build an integrated strategy for communications, change management and shared processes and create/maintain an integrated resource view to identify contention.
- Identify requirements for services required from existing operational technology areas and negotiate with managers/directors for resources given the competing demands.
- Plan, execute and oversee a smooth handoff to sustainment technical support teams.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a project manager who has managed third party ERP software implementations and worked with complex stakeholders and partners
- 10 + years of experience in IT supporting critical business functions
- Five to seven years of diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse technical teams and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience leading projects involving 3rd party ERP software implementations and data migrations
- Demonstrated experience in managing "upward" among senior leadership
- Substantial consulting leadership experience a plus
- Experience in the education sector, preferred but not mandatory
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.