Toronto, ON | Contract
Type: 1 Year Contract
Our client, a major organization in our economy, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Project Analyst to join their reputable organization on a 1 year contract in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to put his/her foot in the door of a major organization in Canada!
You will have the opportunity to work for a large organization that has over half a million customers in the city of Toronto alone; it is also an organization that is committed to your professional development as there are various opportunities within this company!
- Tracking PO’s, requisitions, and management approvals
- Organize and analyze information for reports
- Generate reports to indicate early warnings of any risks
- Collaboratively work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure expectations are met
- Assist with clerical duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with construction background or engineering background
- SAP is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience in contract management, terms and conditions, compliances, contract performance management
- Financial acumen relating to budget and actual cost reporting, invoice, payment management
- Knowledge of process development, flow chart, spreadsheet, and power point
- Excellent administrative skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- University or college degree in Business Administration with Finance background would be a bonus!
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.