Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Type: 6-Month Contract
Our client, a leading organization within the financial services, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Security Analyst/Administrator to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in the heart of Mississauga. The Security Analyst/Administrator will be responsible for performing administration, monitoring, and maintaining information security environments.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
- Key support role to Senior Information Security Specialist responsible for administration of User Logon Assist with implementation and support of information security solutions.
- Assist with development and presentation of information security awareness programs.
- Support information security implementation for major application rollouts.
- Assist with information gathering across all regions
- Work with site security staff and project teams
- Document and maintain information security support processes
- Ensure that security administration and monitoring are performed to established standards, and where applicable to client standards.
- Support regional and technology staff with security administration roles
- Liaise with client security staff for service delivery completion
- Coordinate regular review and clean-up of systems accesses
- Liaise with client security staff on logs and reports from their systems
- Perform security administration and monitoring for designated systems and resources.
- Administer access for centralized systems, including VPN
- Maintain host, network, and subsystem access control lists
- Review audit logs and reports and follow-up as required
- Provide first level support for information security services problems.
- Track information security problems through to resolution
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within acceptable time frames
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of administration standards and practices on a variety of computing/networking platforms such as Mainframes ((e.g. RACF, ACF2), Windows (Active Directory), Lotus Notes
- Good communications, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience in Information security
- Team player, self?motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interest in establishing a career in Information Security such as pursuing a recognized information security /audit certification designation (i.e. CISSP, CISA)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.