Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, an innovative software-as-a-service provider, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Developer to join their dynamic team on a full-time permanent basis in Markham. The Developer will be responsible for delivering innovative automotive technology products to customers.
This organization has a fun and energetic culture where they value ideas and celebrate successes. There are opportunities for career development within the organization and they support fitness programs to ensure you have balance for work, life, and health!
- Ownership for delivering innovative automotive technology products to customers
- Facilitate test driven development by working with team members to ensure quality acceptance and unit tests are created
- Understand application acceptance and provide support in automation of testing
- Conduct periodic code reviews
- Participate in discussions around customer and product needs and architectural design
- Provide estimates for development work during planning
- Develop and unit test core application components
- Ensure design fits in with the larger initiative
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Provide support for production incidents
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong belief in continuous improvement, power of teamwork and being part of the solution
- Experience working in an agile environment on teams applying ATDD and TDD processes
- Experience building web applications with AngularJS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Json, XML
- Experience with C#, Web services, .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 including WCF REST and SOAP services
- Experience in developing and browser testing for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS / Android / Windows Phone mobile and tablet browsers is a nice to have
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA
- Experience using 3rd party APIs (Adobe Omniture, Canadapost, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium webdriver
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with web security vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and prevention techniques
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.