Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Number of Positions: 5
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding five Senior Engineers to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. They are building a single page app in ReactJS for a client of theirs. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Engineer:
- Utilize deep understanding of package solutions and recommend when appropriate
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
- Establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project teams
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Other duties as required
Requirements for Senior Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent military experience
- Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Hands-on experience with Java, development, Flash/JSON/Web 2.0 development, SQL or Oracle DB, Performance Tuning, and Configuration concepts
- Expert knowledge of front-end development technologies in a full stack development environment (Ie NodeJS, ExpressJS)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.