Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Number of Positions: 5
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding five Senior Engineers to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. They are building a single page app in ReactJS for a client of theirs. The ideal candidate will have about five years of experience with HTML, CSS, and ReactJS.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Engineer:
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs.
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration
- Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies.
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned.
- Other duties as required
Requirements for Senior Engineer:
- 4-9 years’ related experience
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Familiarity of working with front-end build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp is a plus.
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus.
- Moderate to strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop.
- Strong, innovative, and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.