Senior Information Security Analyst
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Senior Information Security Analyst
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Our client, a global organization in the reinsurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Information Security Analyst to join their prestigious organization on a full-time permanent basis. The Senior Information Security Analyst will deliver global IT security services, as well as manage application-specific security topics, such as database interaction, identity management, authentication methods, encryption, logging, input validation, data protection, and web security. The ideal candidate will be a vital part of the team as s/he provides the team with subject matter expertise to information technology risk strategies. As this a full-time permanent opportunity, there will be perks, professional development, and competitive compensation for working here!
This is an excellent organization for further training and development regardless of the knowledge and level you’re at in your career. As it’s a major global organization, you might have the opportunity to work on international assignments that can also enrich you personally and professionally.
- Drive the application security lifecycle for application development offerings
- Collaborate with application development teams to ensure security requirements are satisfied
- Assist IT teams, including application development, in the development of design documents, threat models
- Work to ensure proper secure coding standards are followed
- Analyze incidents and security review findings to determine security impact
- Drive the remediation of issues identified through internal and external security testing
- Participate and lead projects, ensuring that security standards of technology and configuration are applied
- Perform risk assessments on key IT processes or assets, identifying vulnerabilities and propose solutions to mitigate risk
- Coordinate and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Support the resolution of Internal Audit, regulatory, or Risk Management
- Create security project plans and documentation
- Work with IT areas in developing an effective self-assessment process
- Assess, review, or design 3rd party partner integration services and interactions
- Promote implementation of various security initiatives
- Provide expert advice without formal supervisory responsibility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- College or University level education or equivalent level of experience in the industry
- Combination of advanced security certification such as CISSP, GPEN, OSCP, GWAPT, GFCA.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an Information Security role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with networking protocols specifically TCP/IP in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience with industry standard security tools and technologies
- Experience with mobile security including app testing
- Security event and incident response skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation
- Intermediate knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience in C# and .NET (in a Windows Environment) - ASP.NET is preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL) is an asset
- Additional experience in Java and Visual Basic is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.