Senior Technical Lead
Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Senior Technical Lead
Type: 1-Year Contract
Our client, a major organization within government services, have asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Technical Lead will work on test data management day-to-day activities and future planning, as well as working on deliverables across a number of concurrent projects and programs.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Technical Lead:
- Provide methodologies that best support the execution and delivery of TDM (Test Data Management) deliverables to the clients being testing, business, and technical teams.
- Work on Test Data Management intake requests, determine scopes and prioritize deliverables
- Ensure programs are on time, ensure good and stable quality of deliverables
- Be point of contact for PMs from other projects, programs, and streams. Set expectations, work with TDM dependencies, represent Test Data Management team at RAID, status, and other project and program meetings
- Track and provide progress of all Test Data Management activities
- Work on Test Data Management platform, access required by the team, contribute as subject matter specialist based on the technical expertise
- Help Test Data Management Lead work on overall scope, timing, and resources; drive mitigations and provide contingency plans as required
- Understand various data source types including SQL, DB2, Oracle, Supra, various file formats including mainframe; open and mainframe system knowledge, knowledge of infrastructure, logical and physical modelling as required to successfully manage all TDM technical activities on a daily basis.
- Work with Test Data Management Lead on risks and issues, future planning, milestone definitions, and help with critical aspects of Test Data Management
- Facilitate technical resources to deliver technology solutions in support of key deliverables and internal TDM technical initiatives by working closely with each member of TDM team
- Other duties as required
Requirements for Senior Technical Lead:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent areas
- 6 + years working in Technical Project Management or Test Data Management
- Knowledge of Mainframe, Open Systems, and related data sources like SQL, DB2, Oracle, Exadata
- 3 + years’ Experience in Guidewire (CC, PC, CM, BC and Data Hub) Data Model
- Proven track record in providing solutions, presenting alternative plans, reaching a consensus, controlling scope, and identifying impacts of changes
- Strong critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Ability to think on their feet, adapt to changes, and help drive decisions and ownership
- Positive attitude and ability to work with variety of personalities
- Proven experience in resource management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for all audience levels (team members to executives)
- Proven track record in working with large, remote and distributed cross functional teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly desirable
- Previous experience with design of technical documentation, service catalogues
- Presentations and communications to executives
- Knowledge of HPQC and/or AML and Microsoft Project
- Experience in insurance or banking industry
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.