Toronto, ON | Contract
Location: Downtown Toronto
Type: 3-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Solution Architect to join their prestigious organization on a contract basis. The Solution Architect will be responsible to meet business objectives with existing or emerging technologies and work on issues with broad technical and strategic implications.
- Responsible to meet business objectives with existing or emerging technologies and work on issues with broad technical or strategic implications
- Responsible to work with internal clients, vendors, Architect team and project team. Increase the confidence in the data warehouse in the organization.
- Maintain Architect Deliverables such as Solution Blueprint, Enterprise, Data Model, ETL Solution Design, adherence to a set of guiding principles for data warehousing.
- Present architecture deliverables and obtain approvals from Architecture, Business and senior executives
- Provide technical assistance to IT staff and business users
- Other related duties as assigned
- University degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in architecturing applications
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Web development frameworks
- Experience in Enterprise, Solution and Technical Architecture
- Collaborate and engage in interactive discussions with the vendors, project team and senior executives
- Proficient in application/software architecture (Definition, Business Process Modeling, etc.)
- Experience with Development, Operations and Governance
- Experience writing well documented architect documentation
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PABresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.