Technical Support Analyst
Toronto, ON | Contract
Technical Support Analyst
Location: Downtown Toronto
Our client, a major organization within government, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Support Analyst to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support to local and remote employees with issues relating to hardware failures and replacements as well as software support such as Microsoft Windows O/S’s, MS Office application suite, and mobile devices.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
- Resolves end-user incidents and problem management
- Installs and supports PC/MAC hardware and software
- Installs/Supports end-user ShoreTel/Cisco VoIP hardware/software
- Supports staff Blackberry/iPhone mobile devices
- Supports peripheral hardware (including printers, faxes, projectors)
- Asset tracking (PCs, mobile devices or peripherals)
- Professional client service oriented approach to support
- Defines corporate desktop image standards
- End-user software and hardware evaluations/recommendations.
- Provide excellent troubleshooting and follow through for all issues
- Creating and maintain training documentation and providing IT Orientation training.
- Support end-users on Sharepoint, OneDrive, Skype for Business and other Office 365 collaboration tools.
- Support staff with audio/video requirements for boardroom meetings hosted onsite and at offsite locations.
- Administer and secure Fortinet/Cisco/Juniper Firewalls, Aruba/Cisco access points and controllers.
- Administers Active Directory accounts, group policies, MS exchange, VPN connections.
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree or Technical Diploma
- MCP designation or working towards
- MCSE/MCSA an asset
- A+ Certification an asset
- Desktop administration /support experience in a Windows environment supporting 250-300+ users in an Active Directory domain with local, and remote users/offices
- Supporting network based printing solutions (local and networked printers)
- Supporting Windows server network based file shares, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Skype for business in an environment of 250-300+ local and remote users.
- 3+ years supporting mobile/remote workers using a variety of laptop (HP, Lenovo, Dell), or personal computing platforms (BlackBerry/BES, iOS etc.)
- 3+ years supporting a Microsoft Office 365/2016/2013 user base of 250-300+ users
- 3+ years supporting basic network access for end-users in a wired/wireless network environment using a variety of connection methods including IPSEC & SSL VPN
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Windows 10 Professional, Helpdesk Support Ticketing Software, Windows Servers - 2016/2012 R2, WSUS, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2013 environments, BES V12.5, End-Point Security, VPN’s and IT security.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.