Technical Systems Analyst
Greater Toronto Area, ON | Contract
Technical Systems Analyst
Type: 6 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Systems Analyst to join their innovative organization on a contract basis in the heart of Mississauga. The Technical Systems Analyst will implement complex and innovative Windows Server environments to support the business.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles. On top of a competitive salary, there’s also merit bonuses, benefits, and three weeks’ vacation with this opportunity!
Key Responsibilities for Technical Systems Analyst:
- Provide second level sysadmin support on all Windows servers and hypervisors.
- Investigate and troubleshoot server availability and performance issues
- Provide second level support for Active Directory and Exchange issues
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise for at least one infrastructure service/ technology supported by the server team – DNS, DHCP, Forefront TMG, IBM Connect Direct, FTP/SFTP, Opentext Rightfax, Cisco UCS
- Lead the team on a weekly rotation to manage the flow of IRs/CRs in the system, assignment of CNS Intake requests to group members.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Technical Systems Analyst:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an enterprise administration role supporting Windows servers.
- College or University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Windows Servers MCSA
- Experience supporting a large windows server farm (atleast 100+ Windows 2008 or 2012 servers)
- Hyper-v/ SCVMM
- Hands-on experience with enterprise class server hardware (IBM/ HP/ Sun/ Oracle/ CISCO UCS)
- OS deployment using RIS/ WDS/ MDT/ AIK. Familiarity with PXE boot and dhcp.
- Good understanding of networking, osi model, commonly used tcp/ip protocols
- Basic understanding of enterprise class fc storage
- Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks
- Experience with backup applications and VSS
- FTP/ SFTP adminstration and support
- AD/ DNS administration and support
- 24/7 oncall experience
- Any experience with Sterling Commerce (IBM) Connect direct and/ or Opentext (Captaris) Rightfax would be a bonus.
- Powershell/ vbscript experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.