Technical Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON | Contract
Technical Systems Analyst
Type: 6-Month Contract | Contract-to-Permanent Opportunity
Our client, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Technical Systems Analyst to join their dynamic team on a contract basis. The Technical Systems Analyst will assist in building and maintaining technologies and servers for various systems. The ideal candidate will be looking for full-time permanent position, as this role has the potential to turn into a full-time permanent role for the right candidate.
The organization is built around a collaborative team with a passion for technology who are always enthusiastic to take on initiatives.
- Configure, install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot all Workstations, Peripherals, Network Hardware and Telephony to ensure optimal site performance.
- Support operating system releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities.
- Support smartphones and tablets: configuration support, synchronization support
- Diagnose, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot all Servers and server software to ensure optimal site performance.
- Resolve back up issues, both cloud and local.
- Identify solutions for network security; provide Spyware, Adware and, virus protection.
- Install, configure and support all customer software: MS Office, Office 365, specialized legal software, etc.
- Efficiently manage and prioritize tickets in the remote support queue
- Efficiently resolve on the spot client issues submitted through email and phone calls
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot customer systems (workstation/server/network) using Continuum and ScreenConnect.
- Create and update all client infrastructure documentation.
- Maintain on time and accurate ticket records in our ticketing/billing system.
- Support and coach other members of the technical team as requested
- As back up to our Field Technicians you will be required to carry out all of the above tasks at client sites as needed; often at the last minute.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-year diploma in Networking from an accredited college
- 7 years working in progressive Information Technology roles
- Clear English language skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent problem-solving and self-directed, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Demonstrated ability to document tickets following outlined procedures
- Clear understanding of the Outsourced IT role
- Must possess a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Minimum 7 years PC Desktop and Server support experience (Windows, MacOS X, MS Office, Antivirus, VPN, iPhone, Android)
- Windows Systems Administration: 7 years
- Microsoft Exchange Administration: 5 years
- Managing file/print services: 7 years
- Proficient experience in routing, switching and firewalls: 5 years
- Office 365 set up and troubleshooting: 3 years
- Configure, install and troubleshooting WAP/wifi systems: 3 years
- Excellent work ethics
- Flexible with a “Can Do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- All Technical Support Analysts are required to participate in the scheduled after hours on call rotation. Evening and weekend work will be required periodically.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- have experience working for an outsourced IT company.
- have experience working for a 20-50 user company.
- Have experience supporting legal software such as PC Law
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.