Unilingual Service Desk Representative
London, ON | Temporary
Role: Unilingual Service Desk Representative.
Duration: 1 Year (possibility of extension/ FTE)
Location: London, ON
Pay Rate: $17.50 /hour (* Work Hours/Shift: 7/24/365 Shift Rotation - MUST be flexible)
Start Date: Target interview ASAP
Team members receive in-depth classroom training and shadowing and are measured using a performance scorecard approach which highlights productivity, customer interaction, first contact resolution, support proficiency and ticketing quality.
MUST HAVE Skills:
1.) Technical background
2.) Customer service
3) NICE TO HAVE SKILLS Windows 10 experience, Call Center experience
Job Description / Accountabilities:
The primary accountability of this position is to provide first level technical support. Key responsibilities include:
(1) Respond to a variety of inbound customer calls/emails
(2) Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing
(3) Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
(4) Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
(4) Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback
(5) Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
1) Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2) Ability to work flexible schedules; based on coverage business needs (which are subject to change), Client typically offer weekly rotations including early evening shifts, day shifts and week-end shifts; when they don’t have volunteers, we may require team members to cover overnight shifts as well; candidates with more shift flexibility and who meet our hiring criteria will be considered first.
3)Above average computing and navigational skills
4)Exceptional customer service skills
5)Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
6)A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams
7)University Degree or a College degree/diploma is considered an asset
8)Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint)
A technical support background or related education including experience with some or all of the following: Windows 7/10, IE8/11,Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Safari, VOIP, Centrex, PCOMM/Host, Active Directory, Citrix/Remote Access, e-Messaging, Blackberry, BYOD, AirWatch, Active directory, lotus notes, Mainframe, CIF, ETOT, ISM, PISO, Accurate NXG, Dealer track, Remote access, RSA hard/Soft token, ISD400, AS400, BAYCOM, Webir, Fiserv, Loaniq, Citrix, RAS, RSA, Bitlocker, All Microsoft office products - Access,OCS Group chat, Lync, SCCM, Active directory, Airwatch, Lotus notes, Skype, Webex, Virtual servers, Edge-V server, Roaming/Local Profile, appsense, mainframe, VOIP, Telepresence, fax, seurefax, pinpads, variety of telephony devices and a good understanding of networking and wifi support.
Experience with iPad, Tablets, Playbook, Smartphone and Android devices
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.