Toronto, ON M3K 1N4 | Contract
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a leader in the real estate investment industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Help Desk Technician to join their esteemed organization on a full-time opportunity in Toronto.
This is a warm and inviting work environment where it’s family-oriented and small enough to work as a close-knit team! The organization also holds a branch of other smaller organizations within its umbrella. They also have a record of longevity and enjoys to promote from within.
- Able to analyze the requirements of the entire company and how to implement the modules from NewStar
- Deal with all support issues
- Deal with Newstar support both for incident and upgrade/patching requirements
- Rollout of new modules
- Provide user training
- Define reporting requirements for Newstar
- Implement Newstar security and policies approved by management
- Liaise with the client’s IT dept.
- re-network and PC support services
- Other duties as required
- In-depth knowledge of Newstar for Homebuilders
- Experience with working at companies that use Newstar Detailed knowledge of the following modules
- Experience with sales
- Experience with land development
- Experience with warranty and Post-closing service
- Experience with financial & reporting
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process