134 Peter Street, 12th Floor Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Designer to join their innovative organization on a contract basis in Toronto.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
Position Overview: Mobile and responsive design expert, but able to help on all design streams. Deep knowledge of UX. Client facing. Collaborative nature and cool under pressure. “Sketch” experience is a must.
- Works under the direction of a project design lead to develop holistic design systems, including page layouts, site grids, typography, and colours
- Responsible for asset creation, production, photo retouching and enhancements
- Implements website accessibility standards
- Has a strong knowledge of technology and user interface theory
- Experienced in mobile app design, and familiar with Google Material Design and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Designs solutions that meet or exceed the project’s stated objectives
- Maintains high quality on creative deliverables
- Assists creative lead in research and presentation materials
- Presents work internally
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.