Development and Test Lead
200 Front Street West Toronto, ON M5V 3J1 | Contract
Development and Test Lead
Our client, a major organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Development and Test Lead to join their esteemed organization on a contract basis in Toronto. The Development and Test Lead will be responsible for working on end-to-end design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise web-based business solutions.
This organization is within the public sector and will give you the opportunity to be a part of large projects that will directly benefit the society, and enrich your professional portfolio.
- Design the technical plan of the business solutions (including testing plan)?
- Coordinate, interact and engage with other project team members in the execution of the technical plan
- Strong leadership, management, coaching and mentoring or project teams.
Information Management Analyst?
- Identify and work on client requirements for the purpose of implementing a suitable solution to meet the business needs?
- Research, analyze and recommend potential data acquisition processes for the clients data warehouses/data marts
- Build specialized and customized applications for reporting and analytical purpose?
- Test the applications including preparation and documentation of test criteria and review test results
- Conduct quality management and assurance on data and applications to ensure security and integrity of data
- Provide initial support and transition developed solutions to the client Operations & Support team
- Translate business requirements into specifications, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation?
- Prepare programs for installation and install system, including completion of related documentation
- Facilitate the ETL process, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation?
- Ensure successful data model and database implementation
- Work on effective web solutions, new concepts and design to implement website and intranet content strategies related to the applications?
- Create functionality for multi-media products on particular platforms by creating website that draw together multi-media features to design specifications?
- Perform application testing in various browsers and platforms
- 7+ years of professional experience in Information Technology or Information Management?
- 7+ years’ experience with Business Intelligence methodologies and Technologies like Relational databases (Oracle, MySql, etc), OLAP , Visualization business Intelligence (Tableau, Qlikview, etc), Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions (ie Cognos), ETL (SQL, Information, Datastage, etc)?
- Strong leadership, coaching, relationship skills?
- Experience being a senior member of a design and development project team building Business Intelligence and reporting solutions
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PABresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.