1867 Yonge Street Suite 300 Toronto, ON M4S 2C6 | Contract
Number of Positions: 1
Type: 2 Month Contract
Our client, a major not-for-profit organization, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an ETL Developer to join their renowned organization on a contract basis.
This is a large not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to the growth of all persons in spirit, mind, and body. They believe in the global community and has been helping Canadians for over 150 years. You’ll have the opportunity to work for a major company known for its humanity and community impact.
- Acquires and integrates multiple disparate data sources using data integration and modeling tools to design, estimate, connect, integrate, and cleanse data for data migration, analysis and BI development; responsible for troubleshooting, error resolution and general oversight of the data feeds.
- Works with the Manager, Data Analytics and Reporting in the development of data migration and all related extraction, transformation, cleanup, and load of data for a CRM Data Migration Project.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify the target application requirements.
- Performs tests, validates all data flows, and prepares all ETL processes according to business requirements to incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Provides input to improve upon established practices, standards, processes, and guidelines; assists in the data development and governance documentation.
- Monitors business requirements, validates all designs, schedules all ETL processes, and prepares documents for all data flow diagrams (technical and system specifications), and performs unit tests on all processes.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in ETL development or data warehouse development
- Strong skills in the development and documentation of operational and functional requirements
- Must have thorough understanding of ETL development, SQL and T-SQL programming, methodologies and concepts
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Systems (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Systems (SSIS)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SCRIBE in Cloud Integration
- Ability to convert ETL design specifications into specific development activities
- Experience mapping and connecting multiple high volume disparate data sources across mixed environments and platforms into common data structures
- Experience with ETL deployments and versioning
- Experience in implementing best practices, performance tuning, and optimization techniques both at database level and ETL level
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.