1 Robert Speck Parkway Suite 400 Mississauga, ON L4Z 4E7 | Direct Hire
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an Enterprise Architect to join their reputable organization on a full-time opportunity. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Organization’s Technology Strategy is aligned to its Business Strategy. This includes technology road mapping, application portfolio and business capabilities.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles. On top of a competitive salary, there’s also merit bonuses, benefits, and three weeks’ vacation with this opportunity!
- Facilitate technology communications throughout the organization, including administration of the Technology Communications Hub website, creation and distribution of technology newsletters, setup and execution of knowledge sharing sessions
- Facilitate the Application Portfolio Management (Health Check) refresh process and publish the Application Portfolio Management (Health Check) document including the Infrastructure Roadmap. Manage the development of an application to automate the refresh process
- Assist with the data collection and analysis related to the growth initiatives and other innovation projects, including new analytics platform
- Perform research into industry, technology and business trends, and communicate the findings with recommendations.
- Liaise with the CTO and IT Business Solutions team, to ensure that core technology strategies in the organization are appropriately leveraged to support specific needs for respective line-of-business areas.
- Drive technology-focused JAD sessions with BSAs, Developers and Solutions Architects
- Lead, or participate in, client-facing technical overview sessions, outlining key business-to-technology strategies, interdependencies, risks and gaps
- Produce detailed architectural designs, system views, detailed client interfaces, application interface designs, business reference architecture models (BRAMs) and technology reference architecture models (TRAMs)
- College Diploma/Undergraduate degree in a technology related field (computer science, computer engineering, etc.) and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ of Technology, Application Development, Business Systems Analysis and/or related experience
- Experience with a wide variety of IT specializations (i.e. networking, application development)
- Demonstrated understanding of technical data concepts and systems architecture
- For internal candidates, experience with the technology applications that underpin PPS and CCS business
- Experience documenting functional and non-functional requirements, technical specifications, narrative-based and diagram-based deliverables.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into functional requirements
- Experience facilitating JAD sessions, validating assumptions and Quality Assurance considerations
- Ability to identify gaps in existing systems/platforms and coordinate with the appropriate resources to offer solutions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Proven documentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.