Front End Engineer
490 Adelaide St W, 3rd Floor Toronto, ON M5V 1T2 | Direct Hire
Front End Engineer
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a major organization within the healthcare industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Front-End Engineer to join their exceptional organization on a full-time permanent opportunity. The Engineer will work closely with the design and product teams, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, user focused web software.
This organization is the fastest growing healthcare platform in North America with over 150, 000 healthcare providers within their networks. They are funded by top tier US venture firms and have a team of A-players. You will have the opportunity to work for a world-class engineering team that is creative, passionate, and user friendly. You will be given limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth as they pay for conferences and training, offer you mentors, host tech and digital health events and more.
- Working closely with the design and product teams, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, user focused web software.
- You will solve problems across all areas of the business
- You will own your own goals and be accountable to the work you accomplish and how it positively impacts the business and our users
- You will collaborate directly with all teams to solve complex product and design challenges in efficient and scalable ways
- You will show leadership in the engineering organization by contributing to strategic technology decisions, exploring new technologies that can be leveraged internally, and pairing with other team members to mutually grow your skill sets
- You will be working with our modern stack including Angular, SCSS, Handlebars deployed via a streamlined continuous integration process
- You will directly impact business metrics for a product that is used across North America by hundreds of thousands of people
- Other duties as assigned
- You have an eye for design, attention to detail and can quickly turn a pixel perfect design into a functional and tested masterpiece of web software
- You have built web software that is used by a large number of users, and understand the nuances and challenges related to scalable systems
- You have worked in agile development environments, have experience with product development lifecycles, and are accustomed to working with product management tools (eg. Pivotal, JIRA)
- Tech startup experience
- Experience with customer funnels and customer behaviour analytics tools (eg. Mixpanel)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience working in a healthcare or wellness related industry
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.