Full Stack Engineer
490 Adelaide St W, 3rd Floor Toronto, ON M5V 1T2 | Direct Hire
Full Stack Engineer
Type: Full-Time Permanent
Our client, a major organization within the healthcare industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Full Stack Engineer to join their exceptional organization on a full-time permanent opportunity. The Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, well-tested software.
This organization is the fastest growing healthcare platform in North America with over 150, 000 healthcare providers within their networks. They are funded by top tier US venture firms and have a team of A-players. You will have the opportunity to work for a world-class engineering team that is creative, passionate, and user friendly. You will be given limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth as they pay for conferences and training, offer you mentors, host tech and digital health events and more.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering high-impact, high-quality, well-tested software
- You will solve problems across all areas of the business
- You will own your own goals and be accountable to the work you accomplish and how it positively impacts the business
- You will collaborate closely with the engineering team and our founders to solve complex problems in efficient and scalable ways
- You will show leadership in the engineering organization by contributing to strategic technology decisions, exploring new technologies that can be leveraged internally, and pairing with other team members to mutually grow your skill sets
- You will be working with modern technology throughout our entire stack (Node.js, Sails.js, Angular, Postgres, SCSS, etc.) running on Heroku and deployed with Codeship
- You will directly impact business metrics for a product that is used across North America by hundreds of thousands of people.
- Other duties as assigned
- You have 2+ years of professional software development experience in Node.js, Ruby, or Python
- You have a very strong understanding of computer science (preferably through a university degree) and can pass a whiteboard interview with our team
- You have built and deployed web software that is used by a large number of users, and understand the nuances and challenges related to scalable systems
- You have worked in agile development environments, have experience with product development lifecycles, and are accustomed to working with product management tools (eg. Pivotal, JIRA)
- You know how the Git workflow works and have been using it to deliver code
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience building web apps from scratch
- Experience with customer funnels and customer behaviour analytics tools (eg. Mixpanel, A/B testing, etc...)
- Tech startup experience
- Experience working in a healthcare or wellness related industry
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.