GuideWire Data Architect
Toronto, ON M5V 3J1
GuideWire Data Architect
Type: 24-Month Contract
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a GuideWire Data Architect.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- The Data Architect is responsible for the implementation of data architecture. This includes the deployment of the enterprise standard, and application data models. They will define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed within the different systems as part of the CSM program.
- The Data Architect translates requirements created by functional analysts into the data architecture for that solution and describing it through design artifacts. They are part of the technical team and will lead other IT peers in the technical implementation of those artifacts to create the product or solution. They will have accountability for selecting the most appropriate technology solution and application development technology for the problem.
- The Data Architect is for development projects and will work with project and functional project leaders to support overall motivation and guidance to the entire development team during the software development life cycle. They must ensure buy-in from the architecture practices, CBIA and the development team, so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture.
- Utilize information management tools and technologies such as data warehouse and analytics tools, master data management, data integration tools, data quality and profiling tools.
- Utilize transition plans/roadmaps to migrate/evolve enterprise technology and data processing capabilities from current state to future state.
- Collaborate when resolving issues when needed.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' experience in enterprise data architecture preferably in both production & development environment
- Minimum 8 years' experience with data modeling
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Minimum 3 years previous experience with GuideWire application and data schemas
- Experience with data design and development in a multitude of technologies is a must
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data sources
- Ability to communicate technical roadmaps and lead technical teams in technical adoption
- Communications skills to explain complex technology to a non-software development audience
- Critical problem solver
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.