IT Stream Lead
Toronto, ON M5V 3J1
IT Stream Lead
Type: 24 Month Contract
Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an IT Stream Lead
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Including but not limited to: Utilizing all aspects of planning, development and delivery of technical solutions to meet the needs of our CSM legacy streams and overall integration into additional technology and non-technology program streams
- Provide IT support for our implementations of products including custom development and configuration efforts - each of which may include multiple integration and customization efforts delivered via concurrent work streams
- Utilize the implementation of milestone and detailed project plans that identify a clear path to success, and leads technology teams that are executing to the plan, making adjustments as needed and reporting status on the plan as frequently as needed to the Solution Delivery leads
- Utilize the daily work of technology teams to ensure sprint / release delivery success (includes capturing and communicating sprint commitment and execution status, sprint backlog and burndown info, leading sprint ceremonies, and ensuring that requirements are fully met and tested prior to release to UAT and production)
- Utilize scope definition, includes planning, managing project dependencies, driving backlog grooming and managing the change control process for the project or team
- Identify key dependencies, plans for risks, and collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to create effective mitigation strategies as required
- Partner with the Claims and Account Management teams to prepare solution approaches, provide estimates, coordinate activities across IT and non-IT streams.
- Complete project dashboards for Decommissioning, Legacy and batch remediation and data and analysis streams.
- Meet and confers with technical personnel (both onsite and India locations) regarding the status of specific activities, and problems, issues, or conflicts requiring resolution and reports status to teams managing the customer relationship and / or the overall program
- Education: University Degree in applied sciences such as Engineering, Systems Design, Computer Sciences, Business or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent Ten (10) years’ progressively senior experience in Information Technology with solid background in technology planning and IT project management.
- A minimum of five (10) years’ experience in IT strategy & technology plan development
- Knowledge of and experience in information technology best practices, approaches and trends as it relates to technology planning development
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT strategy development lifecycle to provide practical information analysis, expertise and advice; strong understanding of information technology principles, concepts, policies and practices
- Ability to Identify implementation risks and analyses of potential impact on enterprise programs and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written) to explain concepts to senior business and I&IT leadership; ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively and in a user-friendly manner; maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients
- Superior written communication techniques to prepare reports, reviews, briefing materials and correspondence
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions; high initiative and ability to prioritize in a high-pressure environment and ability to work on simultaneous projects.
- 10+ years of experience in IT-related professional services, project management and / or system design, development and implementation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems directly and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Customer Service Modernization solutions according to customer needs.
- Experience managing engineering teams (Agile software development)
- Substantive technical project management experience
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency with MS Office Suite
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.