Informatica- Big Data Administrator
Toronto, ON L4Z 4E7
Informatica- Big Data Administrator- 12 Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the financial industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding an Informatica- Big Data Administrator to join their team on a contractual basis. This person will be responsible to install, configure and oversee the Informatica Platforms. This will include design, install, upgrade and capacity planning. This role will also include mentoring junior resources and testing new components as required.
This is the place where your creativity is valued and encouraged. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experts as this organization is extremely inclusive. There’s also lots of opportunities within this organization for various technical roles.
- Install, configure and maintain Informatica platforms across all environments (BDM/Powercenter)
- Proactively monitor environment health and perform performance tuning activities
- Perform capacity planning and expansion activities working across Infrastructure and other Enterprise Services teams
- Perform maintenance with patching, backup/recovery, user provisioning, and automation of routine tasks, configure and maintain security policies.
- Integrate and troubleshoot Informatica BDM to Hadoop cluster
- Troubleshoot and debug any Informatica platform issues
- 3 years + experience administration of Informatica software and its components
- 3 years + experience writing Informatica ETL and BDM jobs
- Knowledge of Linux administration
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python, Perl and Ansible
- Understanding of automation tools and how to use them
- Understanding of data visualizations tools, preference given to knowledge of Qlikview is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Hortonworks Hadoop stack is an asset.
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL, database structures, principles, and theories.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.