PeopleSoft System Architect
Toronto, ON | Contract
PeopleSoft System Architect
Type: 6 Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the public sector, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a PeopleSoft System Architect to join their reputable organization on a contract basis in Toronto. The PeopleSoft System Architect will support the HR & Finance Business and Technology Upgrade project. The focus will be on effort estimation, specification of components, integration points and frameworks, while ensuring compliance with EA principles, policies, standards, and blueprints.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Responsible for Architectural deliverables when involved in strategic solutions and delivery within a project setting. Magnitude –projects from $1 million to $100 million.
- Sustain reference architectures for the 5 EA domains (Business, Information, Application, Technology and Security).
- Work with the business community regarding plans and strategies.
- Evolve the enterprise architecture, describing business components, technical infrastructures and their inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Assist with the development of Information Technology Clusters’ (ITC) strategies, principles, and plans.
- Liaise and collaborate with business partners in all disciplines.
- Support and work with management and technical staff in all branches within Information Technology Cluster (ITC)
- Other duties as required
- 10+ years of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) strategy and implementation experience
- 7+ years of development experience in PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource Management application architecture
- 7+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Workflow applications
- 7 years of experience working with PeopleSoft toolset, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Component Interface and Integration Broker; working knowledge of PeopleSoft Security administration, Identity Management and Single Sign On (SSO);
- 5+ years of experience with On-Premise, cloud and hybrid models for PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource Management applications
- 10+ years of experience in highly complex data migration and enterprise integrations
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development Process, PeopleSoft Implementation Skills, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills, Managing Processes, Requirements Analysis, Presenting Technical Information
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PABresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.