Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Location: Downtown Toronto
Number of Positions: 2
Type: 6-Month Contract | Contract-to-Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two Sr. Play Developers to join their innovative organization on a contract basis in Toronto.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Mentoring and leading less senior technology team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of proven software development experience
- Deep knowledge of Play Framework
- Strong proficiency with Scala
- Demonstrable experience of functional and asynchronous programming
- Understanding of distributed architecture and systems
- Good communicator, team player, can interface with client
- Must be able to work onsite in downtown Toronto
- Able to showcase work (ie/website, portfolio, code samples etc)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.