Programmer Analyst Role
5 Place Ville-Marie Bureau 1700 Burlington, ON H3B 0B3 | Contract
Type: 5-Month Contract
Our client, a leading organization within the telecommunication industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Programmer Analyst to join their innovative organization on a contract basis in their Burlington.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Assist in new development and application support
- Analyze issues and develop coding resolutions for existing applications
- Design, code and test programs
- Assist in the preparation of project plans and schedules for application systems development efforts
- Maintain version control utilizing standard source code management tools
- Prepare application program unit test data
- Coordinate testing activities for designated programs within assigned project(s), as required
- Archive code
- Package releases
- Analyze programs for performance, and recommend ways to improve them
- Review performance recommendations of others
- Plan and execute performance tests of programs
- Interface with users
- Complete enhancements as requested
- Deal with users and have knowledge of the analysis phase of the development cycle
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.