Montreal, QC H3B 0B3 | Contract
Type: 6-Month Contract
Our client located in Montreal has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Scrum Master to join their prestigious team on a contractual basis. The Scrum Master will be in charge of coaching the Client’s web teams of developers.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. This is the perfect opportunity to enhance your career.
- Act as facilitator
- Servant leader
- Actively Coach and mentor others
- Be an agent of collaboration
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor level completed – Work experience as a scrum master is prime for this position
- Experience as a scrum master within an organization going through an organizational change
- Must have experience in conflict resolution
- Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Must be able to ensure agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the touch calls
- Experience in Agile Transformation
- Able to inject a social/dynamic atmosphere to the teams
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Must be Bilingual
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.