Toronto, ON M3C 4H9
Type: 3 Month Contract- Full Time Permanent
Our Client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Scrum Master to join their team on a contract to full time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Delivery ownership of 2-3 functional projects and technology roadmap projects at a time using agile scrum methodology.
- Project ownership from inception to full production release.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies including Release Planning.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Experience in abstract level project status reporting to senior management using techniques like burn-up, Burn-down, velocity charts or any other technique.
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum experience at Scrum Master capacity.
- 2+ years experience in an e-commerce or related domains.
- 8+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, Scrum Master or technical product/program management experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with large-scale systems of world-class availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Decent understanding of cloud technologies, web technologies (e.g Java, spring, spring boot, angular, JVM etc.) & SOA/distributed applications architectures.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- 2+ e-commerce platform experience in retail highly preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.