Senior C#/.Net Developer
Markham, ON L3R 9Z5
Senior C#/.Net Developer
Type: FT Permanent
Our client has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior C#/.Net Developer to join their team. This role will be responsible for the delivery of well designed, testable, efficient code for C# / .NET application development projects. The developer will also maintain and enhance existing code-based components and functionality for the company applications. This role will be part of an AGILE development team working within two-week Sprint cycles; responsible for providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle from concept, design, testing and implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Design, create, maintain and troubleshoot C# / .NET Projects, including SQL scripts
- Analyze business requirements, deliver maintenance and requested enhancements
- Build customer-facing content sites and tools for our clients
- Work collaboratively with our teams using a structured development process
- Coordinate and work in tandem with in-office and remote developers
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, guidelines and standards
- Other duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience, and Expert in C# and .NET development. Proficient with .NET, .NET Core, WPF MVVM, WinForms, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Strong experience with the development lifecycle of .NET application programming
- In-depth knowledge of SQL server and related technologies such as T-SQL is a requirement
- Experience in constructing SQL queries, stored procedures, and optimization techniques required
- Must be superior with UI/UX using HTML5/CSS3, Knockout JS/AngularJS/2/8, Bootstrap and jQuery
- TDD for integration testing is a must have
- Experience with message-oriented middleware systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ) or data streaming platforms (Kafka) is preferred
- Experience with Docker Containerization, AWS or Azure cloud services is preferred
- Strong with parallel/multithreaded algorithms
- Seek innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations for implementations
- Contribute to code reviews, demos, and sprint planning meetings according to Agile best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of MS Visual Studio and Source Control tools (TFS and GitHub)
- Effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: PRAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.