Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Type: 3-Month Contract, with Possible Extension
Our client, a major organization within the consultation industry, is building a large-scale eCommerce platform; they have launched a beta experience but are now operating in more of a product format where they are building out additional functionality and features. Therefore they have asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Designer to join their team on a contractual basis.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas, and diverse perspectives form all. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on a very large multi-phase digital transformation journey.
- Systems experience and experience working with a design system
- Must know how to leverage existing styles and components to build out new functionality and must also be able to work conceptually to explore different models.
- Experience working closely with UX
- Must be able to operate with minimal oversight
- Extremely detailed oriented-Must understand the importance of consistency and using design patterns, but still needs to know when to create new ones
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.