134 Peter Street, 12th Floor Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Designer to join their innovative organization on a contract basis in Toronto.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Works under the direction of a design lead to contribute to, and create, design concepts including all aspects of design systems
- Leverages a strong understanding of technology and user experience
- Experienced in mobile app design, and familiar with Google Material Design and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Responsible for asset creation, production, photo retouching and enhancements
- Implements website accessibility standards
- Actively participates in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
- Partners with team members to ensure projects meet objectives
- Assists creative lead in research and presentation materials
- Presents work to internal teams
- 4+ years design experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Exceptional portfolio that includes strong design systems thinking
- Experience working with service and e-commerce design
- Expert command of standard design and layout applications (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Basic understanding of motion design
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.