Senior Experience Designer
Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Senior Experience Designer
Type: 3-Month Contract
Our client, a major organization within the consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Experience Designer to join their prestigious organization on a contract basis. The client is designing a new area of the telecom client site - the support/community section. Right now, they are in discovery phase. The Support area on the site is currently composed of articles by the client regarding how to set up equipment, etc. paired with the Community aspect which is where customers can post questions and others can answer. They are currently on one platform for the Community part and they're switching platform providers. Instead of doing the migration, they want to redesign the Support section
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture, values, ideas, and diverse perspectives form all. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on a very large multi-phase digital transformation journey.
- Evaluate existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion; assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Develop frameworks describing key aspects of proposed experience and how it reconciles business/user needs
- Develop navigation models, navigation structures, and sitemaps as required
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with research and best practices
- Create wireframes and prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Invision, Axure as required
- Lead participatory design/ user testing sessions
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research
- Identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research, audit the findings; provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit
- Consult with other UX designers on layout, placement and content of design elements towards persuasive design strategy; mentor junior Information Architects towards client delivery and excellence
- Hands-on experience in designing, wireframing, and working very closely with digital (visual) designers to create new designs for different pages.
- Experience presenting work to clients.
- Experience in leading a track of work but also doing the work themselves.
- Don't need telecom experience because it's a support site
- Sketch tool experience is highly preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.