Senior Java Developer
134 Peter Street, 12th Floor Toronto, ON M5V 2H2 | Contract
Sr. Java Developer
Type: 8-Month Contract | Contract-to-Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a leading organization within the marketing and consultation industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a Senior Java Developer to join their esteemed organization on a contract to potential permanent opportunity in Toronto.
This organization revolves around curious and creative people who are passionate about technology. Their collaborative culture values ideas and diverse perspectives from all.
- Proficient in Java 8
- Experience with design and development of Java EE Application using MVC pattern.
- Working experience of Spring core, Web & Data access module (or any other ORM framework such as Hibernate/ EJB).
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful Web Services and Micro-services design principle using Spring Boot or a similar framework.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, entity modeling and SQL query (Oracle).
- Hands on experience of unit and integration tests to demonstrate robustness of delivered work.
- Good experience in Code review process by following functional, non-functional requirement and ensure consistent code quality.
- Experience with Source/Version control systems like GIT - Bitbucket and project tracking tool JIRA.
- Exposure to build and release process and tool. (i.e. Maven/ Gradle/Ant, Docker, Bamboo/Gitlab)
- Experience with basic Linux commands.
- Lead a technical team and mentor junior engineers on design and implementation
Nice to have:
- E-Commerce experience along with Retail fulfillment domain.
- Spring Batch
- JMS (Rabbit MQ or any other messaging technology)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.