Senior Security Solutions Consultant
Toronto, ON M4P 1A6 | Contract
Senior Security Solutions Consultant
Number of Positions: 2
Our client, a leader in the telecommunications industry has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two Senior Security Solutions Consultants. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for deploying, configuring and operating Symantec DLP and ATP solutions in medium to large Enterprise environments. This role requires the hands-on Design, Configuration and Deployment of Symantec DLP and ATP within enterprise organizations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organization that will help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Complex testing, deployment, integration, and remediation of Symantec DLP and ATP.
- Defining customer requirements with a focus on solutions at an Enterprise level.
- Developing detailed architecture inputs, requirements analysis, functional and technical specifications, testing documents, and build books, in support of complex integration activities.
- Working directly with Customer Technical Leads, Client Technical Leads, and supporting team members, in driving successful Technical Security Solution delivery outcomes, to Project timelines and expectations.
- Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated Security solutions.
- Participating in the approval of vendor choices and establishing product / vendor selection criteria.
- Determining system architecture specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses.
- Contributing to continuous growth of the Security Solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of Security solutions.
- Take the Lead on ensuring full Complex Security solution integration, across multiple Products and Subject Matter Expertise. Ownership of outcomes and ability to learn quickly and deploy on time are important in the role.
- 7+ years in IT with a minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated experience in providing hands-on technical integration expertise on Symantec DLP and ATP within large corporate environments.
Experience may include, but not limited to:
- Providing guidance on Enterprise Security solutions
- Defining Enterprise Security solution requirements
- Installing and configuring Security solutions for Enterprise solutions – hands-on installation and remediation is important to the role.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Able to communicate technical points to others at the technical, user and management levels.
- Superb customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across department.
- Team oriented, with extensive experience in working in complex technical projects.
- Autonomous and ability to accept responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel occasionally within North America.
- Ability to obtain Secret/Top Secret/Special Access Security Clearance issued by a Government of Canada agency (or similar).
- Experience with Symantec DLP and ATP
- Experience in participating in the recommendation of security best practices for the design and configuration of Security Solutions.
- Experience in participating in the definition and implementation a Security Solutions roadmap.
- Bachelor or specialized college degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or another related IT program, is an asset.
Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc. is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.