Toronto, ON M5V 3J1 | Contract
Type: 5-Month Contract with option to extend to 12 months
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding a SharePoint Developer to join their organization on a contract basis. They are looking for someone to apply current graphics and .NET technologies to construct, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large government organization that can help maximize your potential and develop your career while helping the people of Ontario.
- Assist in the development of software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performing software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solution
- Assist in the designing, development and the maintenance of key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net, SharePoint Server 2010 and new 2016
- Assist in the implement of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Document and demonstrate solutions by creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Maintain product test software and demos for training purposes
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
- Other duties as required
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP. NET, T_SQL,CLC++, XLM. Experience with Visual Studio SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL Data is desired
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related disciples is desired
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/ error free deliverables
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects
- Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable and user documentation
- Must be able to brainstorm well with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Must rely on project management experience and judgement to accomplish goals in a variety of tasks
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and able to read and write in English
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LDAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.