5050 Yonge Street 3Rd Floor Scarborough, ON M2N 5N8 | Contract
Number of Positions: 2
Our client, within the education industry, has asked Bagg Technology Resources to assist them in finding two SharePoint Specialists to join their reputable organization on a contract basis in Scarborough. The 2 web specialists will be focused on eForms development and architecture using the SharePoint environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organization that will help maximize your potential and develop your career.
- Work on eForms development and architecture using the SharePoint environment
- Wrok on functional changes to an existing eForms application that was created in SharePoint and InfoPath
- Asisst with investigating some of the new tools that Microsoft has come out with recently to replace the InfoPath component of the eForms solution, including Microsoft PowerApps and Microsof Forms
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 3 years of related experience working on application development projects in an IT environment
- Expertise in the architecture and development of eForms applications using SharePoint and InfoPath
- Broad experience with selecting and implementing eForms platforms
- Strong experience using Microsoft Forms, Microsoft PowerApps, NinTex forms
- Experience in application and data architecture standards, methodologies, best practices and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in Microsoft technology will be an asset (i.e Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OBUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.